Keeping our brokers informed is an essential part of how we do business. With that in mind, we want to let you know that a mutual agreement has been reached between Health Net and Wells Fargo to terminate the Wells Fargo HSA Joint Marketing Agreement effective October 1, 2012.
Existing groups who are already set up under the Wells Fargo arrangement will continue to have the $3.75 monthly administrative fee honored. There will be no disruption to those groups.
Continued access to a Bank of America HSA
Your employer groups and Individual & Family Plan insureds can take advantage of Health Net’s EZAccess HSA program which offers access to The HSA for Life® Health Savings Account (HSA) from Bank of America. For more information on this program, you can go to www.healthnet.com > I’m a Broker > Forms and Brochures to view, download and order materials.
Please contact your sales representative with any questions. We’re here for you!
HSA administration services are provided by Bank of America, N.A. Health Net is not affiliated with Bank of America, N.A., the Health Savings Account custodian.
Health Net HSA-compatible insurance plans are underwritten by Health Net Life Insurance Company. Health Net Life Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. The HSA for Life Health Savings Account is a registered trademark of Bank of America, N.A. All other identified trademarks/service marks remain the property of their respective companies. All rights reserved.
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Oregon/Washington brokers: drug list changes for Q1 2018
- California Large Group Enhanced Choice portfolio: Refreshed to power your 2018 business
- California Notice of Changes to coverage terms for 2018