We have some exciting news to share with you. Effective December 1, 2012, Health Net entered into a new partnership with the distinguished Seoul Medical Group for our commercial HMO, POS, SmartCare and Silver networks!
Seoul Medical Group now joins Korean American Medical Group, HealthCare Partners and our other quality medical groups in serving our members in the Los Angeles Korean-American community.
Entering into this new provider partnership makes it possible to serve our members’ needs more efficiently. And by adding our SmartCare and Silver Network tailored solutions to the mix, employers and members win big with cost-effective options!
Seoul Medical Group highlights:
- A leading Korean-American physician group serving the greater Los Angeles area (service area includes all ZIP codes in Los Angeles County).
- More than 30 primary care physicians (PCPs) and 115 specialists providing integrated, comprehensive medical care. Plus, members can access services at Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital.
- Many PCP offices perform X-ray, lab and ultrasound services.
- Urgent care services are conveniently located within the community.
- Pharmacy and other medical support services are often located adjacent to the physician offices.
- Most PCP offices are open Saturday, and offer same-day appointments and walk-in availability.
Coming soon! We’ll provide a bilingual flyer you can give to your clients.
Contact your Health Net representative for more details about the addition of Seoul Medical Group. At Health Net, we look for ways to bring quality health care solutions to you and your clients!
- Helping create a culture supporting mental health
- Small Group 2.0 for December renewals and 2018 sales
- 2018 Open Enrollment: California Individual and Family Plan line-up
- California Notice of Changes to Coverage Terms for 2017
- California Large Group Starting Line-Up portfolio refreshed and ready for 2018