New Integrated HSA/HRA Product Offerings Now Available for Groups 51+
Building on a firm commitment to the success of your business, we’ve created new product offerings to deliver solutions to clients looking for greater flexibility and choice in their consumer-directed health care benefits.
Effective April 1, 2014, our Self-Funding product and fully funded high deductible health plan PPO products are being offered with integrated HSA/HRA account options through HealthEquity – a proven expert in financial arrangement and administration.
What you need to know
The integrated HSA/HRA product offering provides a whole new level of service, convenience and choice for both employer groups and employees alike. With HealthEquity’s easy-to-use tools and comprehensive resources, clients can maximize health savings and experience high levels of excellence in customer service:
- Seamless member experience by signing up for account while enrolling in benefits
- Electronic transmission of enrollment and claim information to HealthEquity
- 24/7/365 customer support from HealthEquity, as well as online decision support tools such as their Contribution Calculator
The addition of account integration creates a win-win opportunity for you to generate increased client satisfaction and return business by helping your clients realize short- and long-term savings possibilities. Employers who offer consumer-directed plans to their employees empower them to build health savings and to take advantage of significant tax savings.
The integrated HSA/HRA product offering is just one more way Health Net is working to ensure a strong future for your business.
Thank you for your continued partnership. Please contact your broker or Health Net Sales Consultant for more information on integrated accounts.
Click the links below to be directed to the HealthEquity website for more information and marketing materials:
Visit www.healthnet.com/broker, then your regional Forms and Brochures page, for enrollment forms and HSA/HRA integrated benefit grids.
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!