The new 51–100 Choice portfolio from Health Net has set the market on fire! Featuring competitive plan flexibility and pricing structure, this first-on-the-market offering is giving employers numerous plan choices tailored to groups of 51–100 eligible employees. As promised, renewals for this outstanding sales solution will be available Thursday, 5/22/14, starting with 8/1/14 renewal effective date.
The 51–100 Choice portfolio allows your customers to:
- Offer employees any number and type of plan from our full portfolio. We have more than 100 plans, simplified into three convenient packages.
- Choose the contribution level that works for their business – either percentage or flat dollar.
- Streamline decision making – Employees pick the plans from the choices their employer selects.
Click here to view the 51–100 Choice Broker Portfolio Book, detailing underwriting guidelines and the portfolio of plans.
We truly appreciate your business and continued partnership with Health Net. If you have any questions, please contact your Health Net Account Manager for more details about how to renew your 51–100 clients on 51–100 Choice. Or call our Broker Services team at 1-800-448-4411, and choose option 4.
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!