The new 51–100 Choice portfolio from Health Net has set the market on fire! Featuring competitive plan flexibility and pricing structure, this first-on-the-market offering is giving employers numerous plan choices tailored to groups of 51–100 eligible employees. As promised, renewals for this outstanding sales solution will be available Thursday, 5/22/14, starting with 8/1/14 renewal effective date.
The 51–100 Choice portfolio allows your customers to:
- Offer employees any number and type of plan from our full portfolio. We have more than 100 plans, simplified into three convenient packages.
- Choose the contribution level that works for their business – either percentage or flat dollar.
- Streamline decision making – Employees pick the plans from the choices their employer selects.
Click here to view the 51–100 Choice Broker Portfolio Book, detailing underwriting guidelines and the portfolio of plans.
We truly appreciate your business and continued partnership with Health Net. If you have any questions, please contact your Health Net Account Manager for more details about how to renew your 51–100 clients on 51–100 Choice. Or call our Broker Services team at 1-800-448-4411, and choose option 4.
- On-demand doctor house calls; a new service for Health Net PPO members
- California SBG Underwriting Guidelines effective April 1, 2018
- Offer more to your California Small Business Group clients in Q2
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates