Choose Direct Deposit and online statements for the most efficient access to your commission checks
With the summer months upon us, why not get your commission checks and statements, even when you’re on vacation or out of the office?
Why Direct Deposit and online statements?
There’s not one good reason to sign up for Direct Deposit and online statements – there are many!
- Streamline your cash flow.
- Anytime access to your statements on the broker portal.
- Eliminate excess paper (for a greener planet).
- No more:
o Waiting for the mail.
o Depositing your check.
o Waiting for the funds to be available.
1. Change your document delivery preference to “online.”
Log in to the broker portal > Manage My Account > Communication > Preferences > Change Document Delivery Preference. Then select Online and click Continue before hitting Submit.
2. Complete the Direct Deposit Authorization Broker Agreement form.
Click here to download a PDF.
3. Mail or fax your completed form to:
Health Net, Inc.
Broker Commissions Department, CA-100-04-02
PO Box 9103
Van Nuys, CA 91409-9103
Fax: (818) 676-5524
Enjoy the convenience and peace of mind of Direct Deposit and online commission statements!
How many trees can be saved by going paperless? One ton of uncoated virgin (non-recycled) printing and office paper uses 24 trees.
- 1 box (10 reams) of 100% virgin copier paper (20-lb. sheet weight/20#) uses .6 trees.
- 1 tree makes 16.67 reams of copy paper or 8,333.3 sheets.
- 1 ream (500 sheets) uses 6% of a tree.
Data from Green at Work Magazine1
1 “One Tree = How Much Paper?” Green@work website, www.greenatworkmag.com/gwsubaccess/03sepoct/special2.html (September 30, 2010)