If you are a Broker selling Individual business of the Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) and you have not completed your 2015 plan year curriculum certificates you will experience a lapse in your commissions!
If you are a Broker who is selling on the Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) business and/or Federally Facilitated Small Business Health Options Program (FF-SHOP) and you have not completed your 2015 plan year curriculum certificates you will experience a lapse in your commissions!
Current curriculum certificates expired September 30, 2014. In order to avoid a lapse in your FFM and/or FF-SHOP status, and to avoid a lapse in your commissions for any business sold beginning with October 1, 2014 effective dates, you must have completed the 2015 plan year curriculum by September 30, 2014. Any certificates dated after September 30, 2014 will not be eligible for October 1, 2014 effective dates.
Your curriculum certificates must be returned to Health Net at Fax number 800-361-5324 or Email HN_BrokerContracting@healthnet.com.
- For Brokers who are not under an Agency, you must send your National Producer Numbers (NPN), FFM User ID, Broker IDs and Broker Names.
- For Agencies, we need your Agency name, Broker ID, Broker name, the Agency NPN, FFM User ID and the certificates for the Agency. We will also need the Names, NPNs and certificates for all brokers that are selling FFM Plans under the Agency.
For more information, visit: https://marketplace.medicarelearningnetworklms.com/
- Arizona small group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Arizona Small Business Group underwriting guidelines effective Jan. 1, 2018
- Oregon/Washington brokers: drug list changes for Q1 2018
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing Jan. 1