For Arizona Individual & Family Plan (IFP) Existing Members
We are notifying 2014 IFP members currently on automatic bank draft (ABD) to let them know what they need to do (if anything) to maintain ABD for their 2015 health coverage.
Members on an off-exchange Health Net of Arizona, Inc. HMO plan
Their ABD for 2014 has ended. Members will need to sign up again in order to have their bank account drafted for 2015. A Simple Pay Form will be included with their letter.
Members on an off-exchange Health Net Life Insurance Company PPO plan
There are no impacts to off-exchange PPO insureds. They will keep their ABD into 2015.
Members on a marketplace plan
Keeping their ABD will depend on their 2015 coverage:
Samples of the member letters are attached below for your reference.
If you have any questions, please contact your account executive or call
1-888-463-4875, option 2.
Health Net of Arizona, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company are Qualified Health Plan issuers on the Health Insurance Marketplace.
In Arizona, Health Net of Arizona, Inc. underwrites benefits for HMO plans, and Health Net Life Insurance Company underwrites benefits for indemnity plans and life insurance coverage. Health Net of Arizona, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. All rights reserved.
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- Arizona small group rate updates