For California Brokers
You may be aware that Covered California™ has reviewed financial information on individuals enrolled through the marketplace to determine if they still qualify for premium assistance in 2015.
Based on this review, some were found to be eligible for a Medi-Cal plan, effective January 1, 2015. These Medi-Cal-eligible individuals were sent letters from Covered California regarding their move from an IFP Covered California plan to a Medi-Cal plan.
We are following up on Covered California’s letter in the coming days to inform our affected members that they have the option to stay with their Covered California plans; however, they would not get the premium assistance they received in 2014.
While we do not have any specific client details to share with you at this time, we want to be sure you are aware of the situation in case you receive calls from your affected clients.
If you have any questions, please contact your account executive or email Broker Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTH001046EW00 (1/15) Health Net Individual & Family HMO and HSP health plans are offered by Health Net of California, Inc. Health Net EPO insurance plans, Policy Form #P34401, are underwritten by Health Net Life Insurance Company. Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. Covered California is a registered trademark of the State of California. All rights reserved.
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing Jan. 1
- Covered California and Health Net extend deadline to Dec. 22 for a Jan. 1 effective date
- Health Net providing assistance to Southern California wildfire victims and evacuees