Online billing – an efficient way for you and your groups to do business
There’s a quick and easy way to access your clients’ group billing statements – through our online billing tool, your groups can give you access to their monthly statements.
Here’s what each group needs to do.
- Sign up for online billing and enrollment, and grant you approval to access/view their monthly invoices online.
- Below is a link to Topic 9 from the online enrollment employer training manual. There, you’ll find step-by-step instructions for a group admin to set up access privileges to the group’s appointed broker. It’s that simple, and once set up, you can continue to assist each group with their account and stay involved with their needs.
Click here to view Topic 9.
Once you receive access
Follow these simple steps to access your clients’ monthly invoices via the Broker Book of Business tool:
- Click on Customer Status & Activity; then
- Click on Group Support; then
- Click on View Group Billing & Enrollment.
- Input the group information to access their billing statements.
Advantages of using our Book of Business tool
- Convenient access, available 24/7 – when you need it.
- Saves you time – reduces phone calls and emails.
- One simple log-in – all your group accounts can be accessed through the Broker Book of Business tool.
- Alert icons give you a quick look at the status of your accounts, including delinquent clients.
- Access your clients’ paid-through-date and delinquency information. Just click on the Billing/Rate/Renewal Information tab!
- View your commission statements, and much more!
Have questions about this valuable tool? Please contact your account executive.
OTH000985EW00 (1/15) Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool