Now clients have four ways to pay!
Health Net is giving Individual & Family Plan members more flexibility and ways to pay their monthly premium. Now IFP members – both on-and off-exchange – have more online premium payment options and the choice to pay with cash. Bringing your IFP clients more flexibility, convenience and choice is the design behind Health Net’s new premium payment options.
Expanded online options, cash premium payments and more!
More online premium payment options at www.healthnet.com
We’ve revamped our online premium payment experience with a new site powered by Bill Matrix. Your clients can now:
- Make a one-time premium payment or schedule future premium payments using a credit card (VISA or MasterCard), debit card, prepaid, general purpose debit card or bank account.
- Set up recurring premium payments with a bank account or PIN-based debit card – a convenient way to save time and never miss a premium payment.
- Receive transaction confirmation via email
- Pause or change online premium payments at any time
- Use the handy wallet tool to set and save premium payment preferences. No more entering the same information every month.
- View up to 24 months of billing and premium payment history
Cash premium payments at participating Walmart stores
Health Net now takes cash and PIN-based debit card premium payments at participating Walmart Customer Service desks and MoneyCenters. Members can find a location near them at www.checkfreepay.com/findapaymentcenter and selecting Health Net as the biller. They will receive a receipt as proof of premium payment after the transaction is processed.
Plus, we continue to offer …
- Automated phone premium payment line: 1-800-539-4193
Our secure phone premium payment system is open 24 hours a day – there are no wait times! Clients can make a one-time premium payment using a credit card (VISA or MasterCard), debit card, prepaid, general purpose debit card or bank account.
- Premium payment by mail
Clients always have the option of mailing their premium payment to us, using a check, money order or cashier’s check.
Click here to view this PDF of our easy payment reference guide. Feel free to share it with your clients.
Giving people more ways to pay their monthly premium – it’s one more way we’re working to make it easy to do business with Health Net. As always, thank you for your support!
Health Net’s online and cash payment services are provided by CheckFreePay Corporation, a licensed money transmitter, and CheckFreePay Corporation of New York, which is licensed as a money transmitter for payment services by the New York State Department of Financial Services (collectively “CheckFreePay”). Walmart is an authorized agent of CheckFreePay.
Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. All rights reserved.
- California Notice of Changes to coverage terms for 2018
- Arizona Small Group Portfolio refreshed and ready for 2018
- California 2018 Small Group benefit and rate updates
- 2018 Open Enrollment: California Individual and Family Plan line-up
- Oregon/Washington: Eclipsed by health care changes? See Health Net’s 2018 vision