For Oregon Brokers
Oregon/Washington Small Business Group plan Basic Benefit Schedule and Group Medical and Hospital Service Agreement booklets, with the effective date of July 1, 2015 and later, will contain the updates as shown in the “Notice of Changes” link on www.healthnet.com/broker. This notice reflects Health Net Health Plan of Oregon Inc.’s (Health Net) compliance with new laws and regulatory requirements. It also addresses Health Net administrative changes.
Health Net must provide notice of changes in coverage to groups, as required by law, prior to the group’s renewal date. Please notify your clients of this information to ensure we meet compliance requirements.
Please click on the link above for details on the Basic Benefit Schedule and Group Medical and Hospital Service Agreement language modifications and inform your employer group clients and your brokers/consultants of the changes described in the notices.
If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact your Health Net Account Manager.
- Business-boosting solutions for the 2019 selling season
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Oregon/Washington Drug List Changes for Q3 2018