SBC Self Service Functionality
Great news! You can now access California SBG and 51-100 portfolio plan SBCs with a click of a button by logging onto www.healthnet.com/sbc. There you will find helpful information on SBC Employer Instructions, how to use the SBC search website and more. Portfolio plans SBCs are also available in Spanish.
Updated Group Service Agreement (GSA) Applications
The disclaimer section of the California GSA applications have been updated to reflect that it’s the broker and employers responsibility for obtaining and sending an electronic or printed copy of the SBC to plan participants and beneficiaries. The applications are now posted on the Health Net Broker Forms and Brochures page. Click on the links below to download/view and replace any prior versions that you may have. These applications are required to be used for any new cases effective 7/1/15 and later.
Updated Renewal Process
SBG & 51-100 Choice Portfolio
Language has been added that instructs brokers and employers as to their responsibility for obtaining and sending an electronic or printed copy of the SBC to plan participants and beneficiaries.
- Starting with 12/1/15 renewals, the SBC(s) will not be provided in the renewal packets or by Account Management since they will be available online.
All other 51-100 plans, outside of the Choice Portfolio, will continue to follow the current process. Account Management will provide an electronic version of the SBC to the broker and employer.
If you have any questions regarding this announcement, please contact your Health Net Small Business Group Account Executive or Account Manager.
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!