New coverage solutions for your small business group clients in Washington
Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc. (Health Net) brings flexibility and affordability to groups with 1–50 employees
Health Net is launching a portfolio sized for small business employers in Washington. We’ve translated our expertise serving large groups (companies with 51+ employees) to bring value and affordability to those with 1–50 employees.
Health Net Small Business Group At-a-Glance
- PPO plans with a wide range of deductible options.
- Expansive local and statewide provider networks:
- First Choice – This statewide network gives members convenient access to doctors, hospitals and other quality providers close to their home or work.
- Optum Health – Provides alternative care services for chiropractic, acupuncture, naturopathic, and massage therapy.
- MHN – Health Net’s affiliate, MHN, offers mental health and chemical dependency services to members statewide.
- In Clark, Cowlitz, Klickitat, Skamania, and Wahkiakum counties, Health Net has direct hospital and provider contracts.
- Prescription drug coverage part of every medical plan.
- Pediatric vision and dental coverage included.
Note! Health Net medical underwriting does not allow for management carve-outs on small group business.
Connecting Your Clients to Health Net
Creating sustainable solutions that keep small businesses growing is the inspiration behind our expansion in Washington. You are the other. We want to not just help you preserve your block of business, but grow it. Tools we have to make selling simple include:
- Online resources at www.healthnet.com/broker.
- Quoting and plan comparisons.
- Sales materials. Click on Forms & Brochures or here for the Washington Small Business Group Portfolio Guide and Desktopper.
- Network searches. Use ProviderSearch at www.healthnet.com to show clients the doctors, hospitals and other providers available in our networks.
- Personal support. Your Health Net sales representative is here for you.
Call 1-888-802-7001, and choose option 2 for fast answers and information.
Your clients want choice and affordability. We are your Health NetTM.
Read more about Washington offerings in our news release. Link to: http://newsroom.healthnet.com/press-release/health-net-health-plan-oregon-now-serving-washington-small-businesses
Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc. is a subsidiary of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. All other identiﬁed trademarks/service marks remain the property of their respective companies. All rights reserved.
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Oregon/Washington brokers: drug list changes for Q1 2018
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing Jan. 1
- 2018 Oregon and Washington SBG Underwriting Guidelines
- 2018 New Case Submission Rules for Groups of 1-50