Simple Pay Option form replaced by Online Bill Pay
Western Region Brokers
More control, more flexibility, more convenience. That’s what Health Net’s online recurring payment option provides your Individual & Family Plan clients.
It’s so reliable that we’re ending automatic bank draft via the Simple Pay Option form.
Effective immediately, Health Net no longer accepts Simple Pay Option forms for automatic bank draft. Instead, your clients can automatically pay their premium with our online recurring payment option.
We will contact members who submitted a Simple Pay Option form within the past week. We will walk them through the steps to set up online recurring payments so they can pay their premium automatically.
Health Net’s Online Bill Pay gives members:
- More control: Choose any payment date before the 1st of the month due date.
- Timing flexibility: Change payment dates and amounts any time.
- Peace of mind: Know payments are automatic – one less bill to remember to pay.
Your clients can set up automatic payments in a few easy steps. Check out the Online Bill Pay flyer.
Plus, with Online Bill Pay, clients can also:
- Make a one-time premium payment or schedule future premium payments using a credit card (VISA or MasterCard); debit card; prepaid, general-purpose debit card; or bank account.
- View transactions made within the last 72 hours.
- Pause or change online premium payments at any time.
- Use the handy wallet tool to set and save premium payment preferences. No more entering the same information every month.
There’s more! Other conveniences include options to:
- View bills online – up to 24 months of billing and payment history.
- Download or print bills in printer-friendly format (PDF).
- Get bill notifications – bill ready and seven-day reminders.
- Stop paper bills by mail.
Making it simple to pay premiums – and keep coverage – is one more way Health Net is hard at work for you and your clients.
Health Net’s online and cash payment services are provided by CheckFreePay Corporation, a licensed money transmitter, and CheckFreePay Corporation of New York, which is licensed as a Money Transmitter for payment services by the New York State Department of Financial Services (collectively “CheckFreePay”). Walmart is an authorized agent of CheckFreePay.
Health Net of California, Inc., Health Net of Arizona, Inc., Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc., and Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net) are subsidiaries of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. All other identified trademarks/service marks remain the property of their respective companies. All rights reserved.
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Oregon/Washington Drug List Changes for Q3 2018
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines