Get ready for 12/1/15 small business group renewals with your new sales superpower from your friends at Health Net! Introducing Small Group 2.0.
Small Group 2.0 is your new sales superpower! It’s the next generation of health coverage that brings together sustainability and simplified selection.
With Small Group 2.0 you don’t need a cape or phone booth to:
- Take away the confusion and concern about moving to Affordable Care Act-compliant plans for clients on grandmothered plans.
- Support clients with up to 100 employees who are new to the small business coverage world
- Grow your book of business
Get to know Small Group 2.0 with this handy by-the-numbers overview!
If you have any questions regarding this announcement, please contact your Health Net Small Business Group Account Executive or Account Manager.
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Oregon/Washington brokers: drug list changes for Q1 2018
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing Jan. 1
- Covered California and Health Net extend deadline to Dec. 22 for a Jan. 1 effective date