Health Net Dental’s website has been enhanced with several new member friendly features, and offers helpful information and easy-to-use tools – including printing a Dental ID Card – to help members get the most from their dental plan.
Share this information with your clients so they can begin exploring their new dental website!
Member friendly features of the dental website include:
- Print an ID Card – *NEW*
- Manage My Claims – View claim history and Explanation of Benefits.
- Look Up My Benefits – View benefit summary and see what is covered by the plan.
- Find a Dentist – Locate a dentist nearby who is in the network and get driving directions to the dental office. Dental HMO and Dental PPO provider searches are available pre-registration.
- Dental Cost Calculator – Find out what the plan will pay for a procedure and what the member will have to pay, and compare dentists’ fees.
To access this information, Health Net Dental members may visit www.yourdentalplan.com/healthnet.
Members may also continue to access the Health Net dental website from www.healthnet.com. Dental members wishing to access all website features, such as viewing dental claims history, explanation of benefits and printing ID cards, must register, or reregister, on the enhanced dental website.
- Oregon/Washington brokers: drug list changes for Q1 2018
- California Large Group Enhanced Choice portfolio: Refreshed to power your 2018 business
- California Notice of Changes to coverage terms for 2018
- Arizona Small Group Portfolio refreshed and ready for 2018
- California 2018 Small Group benefit and rate updates