Mental health is an integral and essential component of health. Health Net understands this and is partnering with myStrength to offer Health Net members complimentary access to myStrength.com. This dynamic and personalized website offers clinically-proven mental health applications to help with mental health challenges utilizing wellness resources.
myStrength provides a range of mood-improving engaging resources including step-by-step eLearning modules, interactive tools, weekly action plans, self-help workbooks, and daily inspirations to help with depression, anxiety and substance use – all personalized to the user via web and mobile technology to help improve your mental health from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
These self-help resources are empowering individuals to be active participants in their journey to becoming – and staying – mentally and physically healthy. The in-the-moment mood tracking and immediate stress-relief applications are beneficial in driving sustainable behavioral health change.
If you are struggling with your mental health and simply need a lift, register on myStrength to help take care of your mental and physical health.
Please visit www.myStrength.com/HNWell to access and sign up for the program.
Click here to view and download the myStrength flyer and discover how you can use the web and mobile tools to help you get better and stay mentally strong.
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Oregon/Washington brokers: drug list changes for Q1 2018
- Join our webinar on how to decrease sugar in your diet
- Health Net offers assistance for California fire victims and evacuees
- October is Breast Cancer awareness month – for women and men; do you know your risk?