The Quit For Life® Mobile App helps our Health Net members go smoke-free at their own pace, allowing them to set their Quit Date, calculate their savings, and select their reasons to quit.
This mobile app gently reminds users when they may feel a relapse coming on, provides tips to help members succeed, and calculates potential cost savings!
Download the free app at www.quitforlifeapp.com
Features Focused on Motivation
Set Your Quit Date
Setting a quit date reinforces your commitment to quit. The app prompts you to set a quit date about two weeks away, enough time for you to prepare but not so much time that you lose motivation.
Calculate Your Savings
Enter the average number of cigarettes you smoke daily and the price you pay per pack. The app then calculates your potential cost savings, and after you quit, the app tallies the money you’ve actually saved.
Pick Your Reasons to Quit
You’ll reflect on why you’re quitting and select reasons meaningful to you. Once you’ve quit, the app will help prevent relapse by reminding you of your reasons.
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Join our webinar on how to decrease sugar in your diet
- Health Net offers assistance for California fire victims and evacuees
- October is Breast Cancer awareness month – for women and men; do you know your risk?
- Diabetes education and screening outreach calls