Western Region Brokers
As we head into Open Enrollment for 2016, we want to thank you for your support and collaboration again this year. Together, we helped more people connect with health coverage in 2015. Now it’s time to get set for 2016.
2016 Open Enrollment runs from November 1, 2015, through January 31, 2016. Health Net is ready to support you and your clients with a simplified portfolio, tailored to each of the states where we offer IFP products — California, Arizona and Oregon.
Across the board, members will receive 90-day notices if the plan they have now is closing effective December 31, 2015. Members who have plans that we will continue to offer in 2016 will receive a renewal letter.
The specific changes, notification schedule and member action depend on the state and, in some cases, the region. Click for the details in the state where you do business.
Thank you again for everything you do to connect consumers with coverage they can count on. We look forward to continued collaboration with you in 2016!
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Oregon/Washington Drug List Changes for Q3 2018
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines