Western Region Brokers
As we head into Open Enrollment for 2016, we want to thank you for your support and collaboration again this year. Together, we helped more people connect with health coverage in 2015. Now it’s time to get set for 2016.
2016 Open Enrollment runs from November 1, 2015, through January 31, 2016. Health Net is ready to support you and your clients with a simplified portfolio, tailored to each of the states where we offer IFP products — California, Arizona and Oregon.
Across the board, members will receive 90-day notices if the plan they have now is closing effective December 31, 2015. Members who have plans that we will continue to offer in 2016 will receive a renewal letter.
The specific changes, notification schedule and member action depend on the state and, in some cases, the region. Click for the details in the state where you do business.
Thank you again for everything you do to connect consumers with coverage they can count on. We look forward to continued collaboration with you in 2016!
- On-demand doctor house calls; a new service for Health Net PPO members
- California SBG Underwriting Guidelines effective April 1, 2018
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q2 2018
- Offer more to your California Small Business Group clients in Q2
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net