As you know, Health Net, Inc. and Centene Corporation have entered into a merger agreement. Our news release announcing the combination is here.
In connection with the proposed merger, Health Net and Centene have made a number of filings to obtain the necessary regulatory approvals.
In the next several days, Health Net will notify its Oregon members and the public about the Oregon Insurance Commissioner’s public hearing regarding the proposed merger, which is scheduled to take place on November 12, 2015.
We wanted to let you know in advance, as you may receive questions from your clients who receive our notification letter or read the public hearing notices.
Health Net and Centene expect that the proposed merger will close in early 2016, subject to approval by Health Net and Centene stockholders, approvals by relevant state insurance and health care regulators, and satisfaction of other customary closing conditions.
We will keep you – and our members – updated as this process continues.
- Business-boosting solutions for the 2019 selling season
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Oregon/Washington Drug List Changes for Q3 2018