For California Brokers
Making it easier to do business with us is what we’re all about at Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net).
Hot off the drawing board, the census enrollment tool increases accuracy — no more misreading handwriting — to speed underwriting and enrollment. Your new Enrollment tool is built from an Excel spreadsheet with just three steps. Easy!
How it works
Our Census Employee Enrollment tool is built from an Excel spreadsheet since that’s a commonly used application. Easy! Then there are just three steps. Easier!
- Step 1: Enter the data from the completed and signed employee applications into the census enrollment spreadsheet. Use one census enrollment spreadsheet per employer group.
- Step 2: Complete all required fields in these three tabs:
– New employee
Note: the other tabs in the tool are for us to use internally at Health Net.
- Step 3: Email the spreadsheet to your Health Net Account Executive via encrypted email, along with the group application and any other required documents. You don’t have to send the employee applications to Health Net but be sure to keep them for your records.
The spreadsheet includes drop downs to guide you through the process, plus we’ve created a companion guide.
Where to find it
The Census Employee Enrollment spreadsheet and the Census Enrollment Guide are waiting for you on our Broker Hub under quick links. Try it today!
Questions? Call your Health Net Sales Representative.
Health Net HMO and HSP health plans are offered by Health Net of California, Inc. Health Net PPO and EPO insurance plans are underwritten by Health Net Life Insurance Company. Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. Covered California is a registered trademark of the State of California. All rights reserved.
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- California Notice of Changes to coverage terms for 2018
- Arizona Small Group Portfolio refreshed and ready for 2018
- California 2018 Small Group benefit and rate updates
- 2018 Open Enrollment: California Individual and Family Plan line-up