According to the American Diabetes Association, the National Diabetes Statistic Report states that in 2012, 86 million Americans age 20 and older had prediabetes and 29.1 million Americans had diabetes.
Diabetes is becoming more common in the United States, and Health Net is providing an educational webinar on how to prevent or delay the onset of diabetes, treat, and manage diabetes.
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar (using a toll free number) that will identify how diabetes can affect your health. The monthly webinar is offered to all Health Net members as well as non-Health Net insured individuals. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
Do you want to learn what Health Net has to offer you?
Managing My Diabetes Head to Toe will be held on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PST. During the presentation you will learn the most important things to do to prevent diabetes, what the risk factors are for developing diabetes, understand the role of insulin, learn common symptoms associated with diabetes, and how to practice diabetes prevention.
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Join our webinar on how to decrease sugar in your diet
- Health Net offers assistance for California fire victims and evacuees
- October is Breast Cancer awareness month – for women and men; do you know your risk?
- Diabetes education and screening outreach calls