Paying a monthly premium on time can be challenging for some consumers. Ensuring your clients have health coverage when they need it the most is important to us. That’s why we have begun an early intervention Outreach Campaign aimed at reducing delinquency.
Beginning in November 2015, all subsidized California and Arizona Exchange members who are delinquent will receive an automatic outbound call informing them that their monthly bill is now past due.
We will provide the option to transfer to our easy to use and secure 24-hour payment line. An email reminder will follow this automatic outbound call. This email will also include information on the many ways a member can pay their bill.
How you can help.
Remember, you can log on to the broker portal at any time to see the status of your clients. If you see a client is delinquent, you may want to reach out to them to remind them of the importance of paying on time in order to ensure their medical coverage continues.
For more information about payment options, click here.
We appreciate your continued support of your clients and Health Net.
Health Net’s online and cash payment services are provided by CheckFreePay Corporation, a licensed money transmitter, and CheckFreePay Corporation of New York, which is licensed as a money transmitter for payment services by the New York State Department of Financial Services (collectively “CheckFreePay”). Walmart is an authorized agent of CheckFreePay.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool