Stay in sync with your clients
Now, you can keep track of your Covered California™ clients when they are loaded into our system. This allows you to find information about your clients who enroll in a Covered California plan but are in pending status due to non-receipt of their initial binder payment.
This feature lets you locate your client’s subscriber ID # (R number) so that they can make their first payment and be activated! Here’s how to locate your pending Covered California clients:
- Log in to your HealthNet.com account and select Book of Business & Commissions.
- Select Pending from the Status drop-down menu. Click Search.
- You can view each subscriber ID and the plan he or she applied for.
- You can also find dependent information.
Please note: Enrollees can pay online at www.healthnet.com > New member Welcome Center.
The premium due can be found there once they log in.
Go to www.healthnet.com/broker, and click on Register to set up your secure user account.
Health Net is here — now and in the future — to help you manage your clients.
Health Net HMO and HSP health plans are offered by Health Net of California, Inc. Health Net EPO insurance plans, Policy Form #34401, are underwritten by Health Net Life Insurance Company. Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. Covered California is a registered trademark of the State of California. All rights reserved.
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!