For California Small Business Groups
Health Net is looking to you, as our business partners, to ensure that the onboarding process for new groups is as seamless as possible.
To achieve this Health Net must receive the completed, signed, and dated submission documents by the dates set. If you are working with a General Agency (GA), then the GA may request the below information earlier in order to review the group and submit to Health Net by the submission deadlines indicated.
Below are documents that are required at the time of new case submission:
- Live check, copy of check, or check by fax (first month’s premium)
- Plan selections
- Signed & completed Group Service Agreement (GSA) Application
- Census Enrollment or all signed & completed Employee enrollment forms
- DE-9C and/or payroll journal
These items must be included by the submission cut-off date or will be moved to the next effective month.
If you have any questions regarding this announcement, please contact your Health Net Small Business Group Account Executive.
- 2019 New Case Submission Rules for Groups of 1-100
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net