We live our lives by the numbers. There are phone numbers, PIN numbers and stock market numbers, just to name a few. Knowing our health numbers is important and in some cases can save our lives. Knowing our health numbers gives us the opportunity to see what our current health status is to determine if changes need to be made. By following a healthy lifestyle — eating a balanced diet, getting regular exercise and avoiding smoking, you can even turn bad numbers around to get your health status where it should be — even small changes can have a big impact on your health.
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar (using a toll free number) to provide a list of the most important health numbers to keep track of for a healthy heart, explain how to keep those health numbers within a healthy range and how health numbers can positively be impacted with a healthy lifestyle. The monthly webinar is offered to all Health Net members as well as non-Health Net insured individuals. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
Tips to a Healthy Heart will be held on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PST.
You can register for February’s Tips to a Healthy Heart webinar by clicking on the link below:
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Join our webinar on how to decrease sugar in your diet
- Health Net offers assistance for California fire victims and evacuees
- October is Breast Cancer awareness month – for women and men; do you know your risk?
- Diabetes education and screening outreach calls