2016 Open Enrollment: One (1) week extension to complete applications started before midnight on January 31, 2016
Covered CaliforniaTM is giving consumers until Saturday, February 6 to complete their enrollment for 2016 coverage if they start an application before midnight on January 31, 2016. Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net) are extending the same courtesy to your clients who want to enroll in one of our off-exchange plans.
- Consumers must begin their 2016 application before midnight on January 31, 2016, to qualify for the one-week extension.
- Applications must be complete and submitted before 11:59 p.m. on February 6, 2016.
Please encourage your clients who are enrolling in a new Health Net plan via Covered California to pay their initial premium at time of enrollment. Paying when they enroll will speed processing and ensure they have coverage on their effective date.
Coverage will be effective as of March 1, 2016 for consumers who submit a complete and approved application by the deadline.
If you have any questions, please call your account executive or Health Net Broker Services at 1-800-909-3447, choose option 1, or email us at email@example.com.
Health Net HMO and HSP health plans are offered by Health Net of California, Inc. Health Net PPO insurance plans, Policy Form #P30601, and Health Net EPO insurance plans, Policy Form #P34401, are underwritten by Health Net Life Insurance Company. Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. Covered California is a registered trademark of the State of California. All rights reserved.
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Oregon/Washington brokers: drug list changes for Q1 2018
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing Jan. 1
- Covered California and Health Net extend deadline to Dec. 22 for a Jan. 1 effective date