New! Two more PPOs, Two Ways to Rate
Small Group 2.0 adds to your sales superpower! At Health Net of Arizona, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net), we’re excited to bring you new ways to sell more in 2016!
Small Group 2.0 brings you more selling advantages for 2016
Health Net has exciting additions to Small Group 2.0 that are sure to fuel your business this year.
Lower premium PPOs
Plan additions during the year are a bit unusual but we couldn’t wait to bring you two new choices to attract budget-conscious groups. Available to sell for April 1, 2016, and later effective dates are:
- PPO Silver 3500 with pediatric dental built in: balances a higher deductible with set copayments for the first few visits of many services – the ones employees tend to use most.
- PPO Bronze HSA 6550 with pediatric dental built in: covers 100% after deductible for covered services and can be paired with a health savings account.
The two are higher deductible plans that save your clients money on the monthly premium.
Composite rates are here
You asked us for composite rating, and now you’ve got it! When quoting new clients and renewing Health Net groups for April 1, 2016, and later effective dates, you can choose either composite or age-banded rates. You pick the method that works best for each group.
Small Group 2.0 works for business – yours and your clients!
Health Net of Arizona, Inc. underwrites benefits for HMO plans, and Health Net Life Insurance Company underwrites benefits for PPO and indemnity plans and for life insurance coverage. Health Net of Arizona, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. All rights reserved.
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- Arizona small group rate updates