For all Western Region Brokers: 2015 Health Coverage Postcard Mailing
Starting February 23, 2016, [today] Health Net will send postcards informing subscribers that Form 1095B for tax year 2015 will be mailed to them at the end of March. Keep in mind that individuals may file their tax returns prior to receiving Form 1095B.
Health Net will provide the Form 1095B to the “responsible individual” – this is usually the subscriber – enrolled in an off-Exchange Individual and Family plan, fully insured small or large group plan. You can click on each state below to view the postcard that is being mailed out.
For more information, read the article on our Health Care Reform Guide: Minimum Essential Coverage Reporting
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Oregon/Washington Drug List Changes for Q3 2018
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines