For all Western Region Brokers: 2015 Health Coverage Postcard Mailing
Starting February 23, 2016, [today] Health Net will send postcards informing subscribers that Form 1095B for tax year 2015 will be mailed to them at the end of March. Keep in mind that individuals may file their tax returns prior to receiving Form 1095B.
Health Net will provide the Form 1095B to the “responsible individual” – this is usually the subscriber – enrolled in an off-Exchange Individual and Family plan, fully insured small or large group plan. You can click on each state below to view the postcard that is being mailed out.
For more information, read the article on our Health Care Reform Guide: Minimum Essential Coverage Reporting
- On-demand doctor house calls; a new service for Health Net PPO members
- California SBG Underwriting Guidelines effective April 1, 2018
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q2 2018
- Offer more to your California Small Business Group clients in Q2
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net