For all Western Region Brokers: 2015 Health Coverage Postcard Mailing
Starting February 23, 2016, [today] Health Net will send postcards informing subscribers that Form 1095B for tax year 2015 will be mailed to them at the end of March. Keep in mind that individuals may file their tax returns prior to receiving Form 1095B.
Health Net will provide the Form 1095B to the “responsible individual” – this is usually the subscriber – enrolled in an off-Exchange Individual and Family plan, fully insured small or large group plan. You can click on each state below to view the postcard that is being mailed out.
For more information, read the article on our Health Care Reform Guide: Minimum Essential Coverage Reporting
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Business-boosting solutions for the 2019 selling season
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15