Special mailer to CommunityCare HMO members encourages benefit use
For California Small Business Group Brokers
For 2016, Health Net of California, Inc. (Health Net) brought CommunityCare HMO to small business group clients in Los Angeles and Orange counties. Now we’re helping employees take charge of their health by using their CommunityCare HMO coverage.
We’re inviting employees who enrolled in CommunityCare HMO for 2016 to take advantage of several health-boosting services that come with their plan.
Eye-catching direct mailers tell employees about three, no-cost ways Health Net helps them invest in their health:
- Pay $0 for the first PCP visit and prepare for a healthy year.
- Register at www.healthnet.com to save time and build healthy habits.
- Rate your health with our Health Risk Questionnaire, and take advantage of all our other Decision Power® services.
All three tips come with extra details to make it easy for employees to get the most from their health coverage. Plus, we offer the helpful reminder to always use the CommunityCare HMO network, so they don’t end up paying for out-of-network services.
Check out the mailer on our Broker Hub – the place to be for all things Small Group 2.0.
Health Net HMO health plans are offered by Health Net of California, Inc. Health Net of California, Inc. is a subsidiary of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!