Special mailer to CommunityCare HMO members encourages benefit use
For California Small Business Group Brokers
For 2016, Health Net of California, Inc. (Health Net) brought CommunityCare HMO to small business group clients in Los Angeles and Orange counties. Now we’re helping employees take charge of their health by using their CommunityCare HMO coverage.
We’re inviting employees who enrolled in CommunityCare HMO for 2016 to take advantage of several health-boosting services that come with their plan.
Eye-catching direct mailers tell employees about three, no-cost ways Health Net helps them invest in their health:
- Pay $0 for the first PCP visit and prepare for a healthy year.
- Register at www.healthnet.com to save time and build healthy habits.
- Rate your health with our Health Risk Questionnaire, and take advantage of all our other Decision Power® services.
All three tips come with extra details to make it easy for employees to get the most from their health coverage. Plus, we offer the helpful reminder to always use the CommunityCare HMO network, so they don’t end up paying for out-of-network services.
Check out the mailer on our Broker Hub – the place to be for all things Small Group 2.0.
Health Net HMO health plans are offered by Health Net of California, Inc. Health Net of California, Inc. is a subsidiary of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool