Back in October 2015, we had a Broker training session that touched on various topics, including the SBG members’ responsibility when it comes to Generic vs Brand drugs. A few questions have come up on this topic and we think this may provide clarification.
Generic vs Brand
Small group members may be responsible for cost difference between the brand and generic drug plus generic copay if a brand is dispensed when a generic is available. In this scenario, only the generic copay would apply towards the OOPM.
For more information, please contact your Health Net Representative
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- Arizona small group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Arizona Small Business Group underwriting guidelines effective Jan. 1, 2018
- Oregon/Washington brokers: drug list changes for Q1 2018