Western Region Brokers: Health Net will begin mailing Form 1095B on March 24, 2016
Starting on March 24, 2016, Health Net will mail Form 1095B for tax year 2015 to the subscriber’s home address. Health Net will provide the Form 1095B to subscribers enrolled in an off-Exchange Individual and Family plan, SHOP plans, and fully insured off-exchange small or large group plans. Individuals may file their tax returns prior to receiving Form 1095B.
For more information, read the article on our Health Care Reform Guide: Minimum Essential Coverage Reporting
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Business-boosting solutions for the 2019 selling season
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15