Western Region Brokers: Health Net will begin mailing Form 1095B on March 24, 2016
Starting on March 24, 2016, Health Net will mail Form 1095B for tax year 2015 to the subscriber’s home address. Health Net will provide the Form 1095B to subscribers enrolled in an off-Exchange Individual and Family plan, SHOP plans, and fully insured off-exchange small or large group plans. Individuals may file their tax returns prior to receiving Form 1095B.
For more information, read the article on our Health Care Reform Guide: Minimum Essential Coverage Reporting
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Oregon/Washington Drug List Changes for Q3 2018
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines