Evidence suggests that a plant-based diet can help prevent and even reverse some of the top killer diseases in the Western world, and can be even more effective than medication and surgery. Many people switch to eating a plant-based diet because they want to lose weight, improve their heart health, stay healthy as they age, improve blood pressure or manage diabetes.
A plant-based diet has been shown to help with all of these health related issues if also avoiding the processed foods.
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar based class to individuals that will increase awareness on the benefits of consuming a plant-based diet. This webinar is offered to all Health Net members as well as non-Health Net insured individuals. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
Do you want to learn what Health Net has to offer you?
Sensible Eating with Plant-Based Foods webinar will be held on Wednesday, April 20 from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PST. In this class you will learn about the benefits of a low fat, plant-based diet; positive-environmental impact of a plant-based diet; dispelling the myths about plant-based diets; how to plan and prepare delicious meals quickly with short-cuts, substitutions, and quick meal ideas.
You can register for April’s Sensible Eating with Plant-Based Foods webinar by clicking on the link above and enter Meeting Number 625 475 651:
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Join our webinar on how to decrease sugar in your diet
- Health Net offers assistance for California fire victims and evacuees
- October is Breast Cancer awareness month – for women and men; do you know your risk?
- Diabetes education and screening outreach calls