The Q3 Arizona SBG Rate Guide is now posted to the AZ SBG Broker Forms and Brochure portal for your reference. The new rates are effective July 1, 2016 through September 30, 2016.
If you have any questions, please contact your Health Net Account Executive.
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- Arizona small group rate updates