Western Region Brokers
Announcing Health Net’s new partnership with AcariaHealth™ as our preferred specialty pharmacy. AcariaHealth is a leading, full-service specialty pharmacy providing quality medications and services for chronic or complex conditions that need special handling or training. The shared goal of Health Net and AcariaHealth is to provide a seamless transition with minimal disruption for members.
AcariaHealth is accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC), Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC), and Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC).
In the coming days, AcariaHealth will reach out to members who have an existing specialty pharmacy prescription to gather information and set up their accounts to facilitate a smooth transition.
- There is no change to the prescription benefits or to the process to obtain specialty drugs.
- Members will continue to receive their specialty medications via overnight carrier.
Members with an existing specialty pharmacy prescription will be receiving a letter from Health Net explaining the transition and that future refills will be provided by AcariaHealth. Click here to view a sample member letter is attached for your information.
AcariaHealth has 13 pharmacies across the U.S. to help with fast delivery of medications. AcariaHealth will contact employees one week before their next scheduled refill date.
- Oregon/Washington brokers: drug list changes for Q1 2018
- Join our webinar on how to decrease sugar in your diet
- Health Net offers assistance for California fire victims and evacuees
- October is Breast Cancer awareness month – for women and men; do you know your risk?
- Diabetes education and screening outreach calls