California Brokers: New Plan Options for 6/1/16 Effective Date
Health Net’s popular and competitive Enhanced Choice defined contribution portfolio continues to grow – Adding more marketable plan choices to help you generate more sales!
New and quote-ready for 6/1/16 effective date are additional Salud, PPO and PPO HSA plans that promote choice and affordability – Top priorities for employer groups and their employees.
Great values continue
Our newly refreshed portfolio continues to offer:
- Low-cost plans for employer groups with SmartCare, ExcelCare, Salud, HMO, EOA, PPO, PPO HSA products and networks.
- The essentials to complement medical coverage: dental, vision, chiropractic, employee assistance program (EAP), wellness.
- Multiproduct bundling program: Your clients can receive up to 2% in combined savings! Groups with a minimum of 101 employees and less than 500 enrolled members pay less for medical premiums when they add dental, vision and/or life to their quote.
More reasons for Enhanced Choice
- Our tailored networks, when coupled with Enhanced Choice benefit offerings, make them even more affordable and competitive!
- Broad employee choice – offering employees the potential to choose from up to six plans.
Information and sales tools
For additional information and updated Enhanced Choice sales materials, visit www.healthnet.com.
If you have questions regarding Enhanced Choice, please contact your local Health Net sales consultant.
- On-demand doctor house calls; a new service for Health Net PPO members
- California SBG Underwriting Guidelines effective April 1, 2018
- Offer more to your California Small Business Group clients in Q2
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates