California Brokers: Message from Larry Tallman
I am very pleased to announce that Richard (Dick) Manning has joined Health Net as manager of Broker Relations for Large Groups. He is based in Woodland Hills, and he is focused on serving the California market.
Dick was the founder and CEO of a highly respected multi-line insurance agency for over 25 years, and has over 25 years’ experience as a member of insurance brokers associations, including serving on the board of directors of Los Angeles Association of Health Underwriters.
He also has served on advisory boards and panels for Fortune 400 companies providing in-depth feedback on business practices, marketing, compensation, human relations decisions, increasing productivity, wellness programs, and personnel. These companies include Health Net, Anthem Blue Cross, and Blue Shield of California.
He researched, developed and maintained insurance broker relationships throughout California and has a wealth of experience in the industry. Dick will be speaking with brokerages and producers throughout California regarding Health Net’s value, products, vision, and growth potential as part of the Centene family.
Dick can be reached by phone at 818-974-8407 or by email at email@example.com.
Please call me or your Health Net sales consultant with any questions. As always, thank you for partnering with us.
Chief Sales Officer, Western Region
Large Group and Major Accounts
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!