California Brokers: Message from Larry Tallman
I am very pleased to announce that Richard (Dick) Manning has joined Health Net as manager of Broker Relations for Large Groups. He is based in Woodland Hills, and he is focused on serving the California market.
Dick was the founder and CEO of a highly respected multi-line insurance agency for over 25 years, and has over 25 years’ experience as a member of insurance brokers associations, including serving on the board of directors of Los Angeles Association of Health Underwriters.
He also has served on advisory boards and panels for Fortune 400 companies providing in-depth feedback on business practices, marketing, compensation, human relations decisions, increasing productivity, wellness programs, and personnel. These companies include Health Net, Anthem Blue Cross, and Blue Shield of California.
He researched, developed and maintained insurance broker relationships throughout California and has a wealth of experience in the industry. Dick will be speaking with brokerages and producers throughout California regarding Health Net’s value, products, vision, and growth potential as part of the Centene family.
Dick can be reached by phone at 818-974-8407 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call me or your Health Net sales consultant with any questions. As always, thank you for partnering with us.
Chief Sales Officer, Western Region
Large Group and Major Accounts
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing Jan. 1
- Covered California and Health Net extend deadline to Dec. 22 for a Jan. 1 effective date
- Health Net providing assistance to Southern California wildfire victims and evacuees