The Q3 California SBG Rate Guides are now posted to the CA SBG Broker Forms and Brochure portal for your reference. The new rates are effective July 1, 2016 through September 30, 2016.
If you have any questions, please contact your Health Net Account Executive.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net