The Q3 California SBG Rate Guides are now posted to the CA SBG Broker Forms and Brochure portal for your reference. The new rates are effective July 1, 2016 through September 30, 2016.
If you have any questions, please contact your Health Net Account Executive.
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- On-demand doctor house calls; a new service for Health Net PPO members