Health Net and Centene Create a Diversified Health Care Services Enterprise
(Click on the image to hear the audio message from Larry Tallman.)
“We feel positive and excited about joining the Centene family,” says Chief Sales Officer for Large Business Larry Tallman in his latest audio message to brokers and sales agents released this week.
“After all, like Centene, we have a profound commitment to the people and communities we serve. And, we share Centene’s focus on growth – and we are moving quickly to capitalize on new opportunities.”
In his message, Larry describes how Health Net’s merger with Centene, which became final on March 24, 2016, has created a much larger (4th-largest health insurance company in the U.S.), technology-focused, stronger company.
“We fully expect there will be a positive evolution as Health Net and Centene work as one to develop new and better ways of providing service and benefits to you and our members.”
The merger creates a leading, diversified health care service enterprise with more than 11 million members in 24 states. It’s a tremendous selling point that can be a real factor in growing your portfolio! Click here to listen and learn more.
Thank you for your continued business. If you have any questions, please call your local Health Net sales consultant, or our Broker Services team at
1-800-448-4411, and choose option 4.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Business-boosting solutions for the 2019 selling season
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15