For Arizona Brokers
Making it easier to do business with us is what we’re all about at Health Net of Arizona, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net). That’s why we’re so jazzed to bring you the new Small Group 2.0 Census Enrollment tool!
Hot off the drawing board, the census enrollment tool increases accuracy — no more misreading handwriting — to speed underwriting and enrollment.
How it works
Our Census Employee Enrollment tool is built from an Excel spreadsheet since that’s a commonly used application. Easy! Then there are just three steps. Easier!
- Step 1: Enter the data from the completed and signed employee applications into the census enrollment spreadsheet. Use one census enrollment spreadsheet per employer group.
- Step 2: Complete all required fields in these three tabs:
- New employee
Note: the other tabs in the tool are for us to use internally at Health Net.
- Step 3: Email the spreadsheet to AZ.Sales.Admin@healthnet.com via encrypted email, along with the group application and any other required documents. You don’t have to send the employee applications to Health Net but be sure to keep them for your records.
The spreadsheet includes drop downs to guide you through the process, plus we’ve created a companion guide.
Where to find it
The Census Employee Enrollment spreadsheet and the Census Enrollment Guide are waiting for you on our Broker Hub under quick links. Try it today!
Questions? Call your Health Net Sales Representative.
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- Arizona small group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Arizona Small Business Group underwriting guidelines effective Jan. 1, 2018
- Oregon/Washington brokers: drug list changes for Q1 2018