As the 2016 selling season continues, we continue to develop sustainable and low-cost benefit solutions that keep California employees healthy and companies going strong! To prove it, we’re stepping up our popular Starting Line-Up (SLU) portfolio with more marketable plan choices to help you generate more sales!
New and quote-ready now are additional Salud and PPO HSA medical, mental health and pharmacy plans that promote choice and affordability – Top priorities for employer groups and their employees.
SLU: fitting every client’s business needs
Our newly refreshed portfolio continues to offer simplicity, innovation and our best-selling plans and networks:
- Our most affordable plan solutions for employer groups with SmartCare, ExcelCare, Salud, HMO, EOA, PPO, PPO HSA products and networks.
- The essentials to complement medical coverage: dental, vision, chiropractic, employee assistance program (EAP), wellness, life.
- SmartCare Network: available in 21 counties statewide to help you expand your sales opportunities
- Multiproduct bundling program: Your clients can receive up to 2% in combined savings! Groups with 101-500 eligible employees pay less for medical premiums when they add dental, vision and/or life to their quote.
Information and sales tools
For additional information and updated Starting Line-Up sales materials, www.healthnet.com.
If you have questions regarding our Starting Line-Up portfolio, please contact your local Health Net sales consultant.
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!