More Value for Your Large Group Clients
The second half of 2016 is in full swing, and I want to remind you of the dynamic benefit updates that have taken place in our Large Group regions. We’ve developed these updates specifically to create more value for you and your clients — making this the perfect time to deliver the advantages of Health Net!
New Arizona Large Group portfolio primed for success
Health Net has streamlined and strengthened our marketable Large Group portfolio to provide more balance and value to help drive sales. Here’s what’s new:
- New lower-cost medical plan options for employer groups.
- Medical and pharmacy cross-accumulation for all plans in our portfolio.
- Standard pharmacy plans available with and without deductibles.
- Specialty pharmacy tier available with copayment and coinsurance options.
All plans are quote-ready now!
The portfolio will continue to offer our medical PPO, HMO Self-referral and HSA, and our HSA/HRA integrated plans through HealthEquity — all available to pair with our standard 3- and 4-tier pharmacy plans.
Enhanced Health Savings Account (HSA) and Wellness Program
Health savings accounts (HSAs) offer employees a way to help control their own health care costs. And when paired with a wellness program, employees can feel more confident about their health care decisions. Our Enhanced HSA and Wellness Program is available to new groups of 101-299 and boosts plan value with the following features:
- Healthy Returns program — For qualified groups of 101+, Health Net will issue a renewal premium credit based on the groupâs year-end claims experience.
- Renewal rate cap — For qualified new groups enrolled in any of the Enhanced HSA Program HSA plans, Health Net will cap their first year renewal rate for the HSA plan.
- Funding for wellness programs — Wellness options are good for people and good for business. To help employers enrolled in the new Enhanced HSA, Health Net will provide funding and support for various wellness programs.
Refreshed Enhanced Choice and Starting Line-Up portfolios
Our popular and competitive Enhanced Choice and Starting Line-Up portfolios continue to grow and offer our current suite of products and tailored networks plans:
Plus, plans in these portfolios come with core essentials to complement medical coverage, including chiropractic, dental, vision, an employee assistance program, and life insurance coverage.
Enhanced Choice refresh — We know that choice and affordability are top priorities for employer groups and their employees. So, we’ve made our popular and proven Enhanced Choice more robust with new Salud, PPO and PPO HSA plans to help you generate more sales to groups of 101-500.
Starting Line-Up — Our popular Starting Line-Up (SLU) portfolio continues to fit every client’s business needs with new Salud and PPO HSA medical, mental health and pharmacy plans. These newest marketable plan choices help keep California employees healthy and companies going strong.
- Three new High Deductible Health Plans have been added to both Oregon and Washington Large Group standard plan portfolios. These plans have a 0% coinsurance for contracted providers once the deductible has been met.
- Our High Deductible Health Plans in Oregon have been updated to include chiropractic, acupuncture, naturopathic, and massage therapy benefits to the core medical plans, giving members more ways to protect their health.
- We’ve updated our Oregon Large Group product portfolios to include state legislative updates regarding telemedical services. (These services include a growing variety of applications and services, using two-way video, email, smartphones, wireless tools, and other forms of telecommunications technology.)
We’re here to support your sales with marketing materials for each offering. Go to www.healthnet.com/broker > select your region > Forms and Brochures > Large Group to view and download these materials.
We remain committed to the health and success of your business. Join us as we continue to define our place in the future of health care with a profound commitment to the people and communities we serve. As always, if you have any questions or would like more information, please call me or contact your local sales consultant.
Chief Sales Officer, Western Region
Large Group and Major Accounts
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Business-boosting solutions for the 2019 selling season
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15