It may seem difficult to maintain a healthy diet when you are on a budget. Yet, mealtime doesn’t have to be costly, complicated, or unhealthy. Eating right can be affordable, convenient, and nutritious. There are many strategies to help you stay on course at the grocery store. You can make good nutrition a priority without taking up too much time and money if you have a strategy.
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar based class to individuals that will help individuals stay on track to eating healthy while on a budget.
This webinar is offered to all Health Net members as well as non-Health Net insured individuals. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
Do you want to learn what Health Net has to offer you?
Healthy Eating on a Budget webinar will be held on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PST. In this class you will learn about becoming a savvy shopper, know what you are buying, tools to make better choices, apps to help you stay on track when navigating the grocery store, and organic versus non-organic foods. Please attend this webinar to help you learn to be savvy about purchasing healthy foods on a budget.
You can register for July’s Healthy Eating on a Budget by clicking on the green “Click Here” button above – or you can click here and enter Meeting Number 625 068 412.
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Join our webinar on how to decrease sugar in your diet
- Health Net offers assistance for California fire victims and evacuees
- October is Breast Cancer awareness month – for women and men; do you know your risk?
- Diabetes education and screening outreach calls