Health Net’s popular and competitive Enhanced Choice defined contribution portfolio continues to grow – with a new rate guarantee, a new PPO package option and a competitive broker bonus program to help you generate more sales!
Rate guarantee: second year cap option
Qualified new groups can take advantage of a second year rate cap1 on all Enhanced Choice plans for effective dates 8/1/16 through 1/1/17. The rate cap options are as follows:
- 6.5% if selected plans are limited to SmartCare, Salud and HSA PPO.
- 7.5% for the standard Enhanced Choice portfolio of up to six plans.
- 8.5% for our new Enhanced Choice PPO-Only Package to a maximum of three plans.
Our new PPO-Only Package is a smart new way to sell PPO to your clients. All plans included in the package are quote-ready and available now!
How does it work?
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Reference our updated Enhanced Choice desktopper for a list of package-specified plans.
- Choose up to three PPO plans from our specified package:
- One PPO high option (choose plan BLB or BLC).
- One PPO low option (choose plan BLD or BA3).
- Any one of our Enhanced Choice HSA PPO or HRA PPO plans.
- Pair the plans with a specified Enhanced Choice pharmacy plan within the package.
- Call your Health Net sales consultant today for details.
Enhanced Choice: great values continue
Our Enhanced Choice portfolio continues to offer:
- Low-cost plans for employer groups with SmartCare, Salud, ExcelCare, HMO, EOA, PPO, and PPO HSA products and networks.
- The essentials to complement medical coverage: dental, vision, chiropractic, employee assistance program (EAP), wellness.
- Multiproduct bundling program: Your clients can receive up to 2% in combined savings! Groups with a minimum of 101 employees and less than 500 enrolled members pay less for medical premiums when they add dental, vision and/or life to their quote.
- Our tailored networks are even more affordable and competitive when coupled with Enhanced Choice benefit offerings!
- Broad employee choice – offering employees the potential to choose from up to six plans.
Bonus: earn rewards when selling Health Net!
Our broker bonus program for new 2016 business is still available! The more you sell, the more you earn – it’s that simple!
- Sell a 101+ new group plan with an effective date 7/1/16-12/1/16.
- Earn a $75 bonus for each member enrolled in a sold PPO plan, and a $50 bonus for each member enrolled in a sold HMO plan.
Information and sales tools
For additional information and updated Enhanced Choice sales materials, visit www.healthnet.com Brokers > View forms and brochures > Large Group Plans.
If you have questions regarding Enhanced Choice, please contact your Health Net sales consultant.
1Rate guarantee eligibility is determined on a case by case basis. For qualifications and other important details, terms and conditions, refer to the New Business Rate Guarantee Agreement document, available from your Health Net sales consultant.
- On-demand doctor house calls; a new service for Health Net PPO members
- California SBG Underwriting Guidelines effective April 1, 2018
- Offer more to your California Small Business Group clients in Q2
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates