At Health Net, we develop market-savvy products to help you deliver the right solutions to your clients. Did you know that our traditional PPO and HSA/HRA PPO plans are supported by extensive medical and pharmacy networks, and that they offer greater flexibility and choice for members throughout California?
Our Health Net PPO network is one of the largest in California1:
- Physicians, specialists and health professionals: 67,497
- Hospitals: 317
- Pharmacies: 6,183 statewide, 66,234 nationwide
- 59 CVS MinuteClinics across California
- Behavioral health providers: 4,4462
Plus, wherever our PPO members go, we have them covered! For members traveling outside of California, but within the United States, we offer the First Health Network – a nationally recognized PPO – available in all 50 states, Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico.3
- Primary care physicians: 100,987 (internal medicine and general practitioner)
- Pediatricians: 36,166
- OB/GYNs: 26,988
- Other specialists: 493,779
- Hospitals: 4,439 acute and 791 other
Claims processed fast
More than 97% of our PPO medical claims are processed within 30 days; 87% are processed within 10 business days4 – and that’s not all:
- More than 99% of pharmacy claims are submitted by pharmacists online via Caremark’s point-of-service electronic network system which is available 24/7/365 – meeting the industry standard.5
- No claims are needed to file for prescriptions obtained from a network pharmacy.
What to do
Read our PPO Fast Facts Flyer to learn more about Health Net’s PPO offering. Then call your Health Net sales consultant today to learn how quoting Health Net PPO can strengthen your sales!
1 Network data current as of June 2016.
2 Network data current as of July 2016.
3 Data reported as of December 31, 2015.
4 Data reported for January–April 2016.
5 Data reported for May 2016.
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!