Small is the new big. At least, that’s how we look at the upcoming move for your 51–100 groups who will switch to small group coverage at renewal.
Small Group 2.0 – brought to you by Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net) – delivers big solutions for all-size small groups. With all-time favorites and flexible combinations, Small Group 2.0 is the intersection of perfect-fit coverage and price.
Making the move even easier is our Moving Kit of resources:
- Reform Refresher: A snapshot of key reform requirements and what’s different with small group coverage.
- Small Group 2.0 Plan Designs: Solutions that work for bigger groups.
Tailored Network Comparison Lists: Lists by area of the state that show the participating physician groups and hospitals included with our tailored HMO networks compared to our full HMO network.
- Renewal checklist: Simplifying renewals for you and your clients.
The Moving Kit is available as a digital guide, or you can download individual PDFs. You’ll find it all on the Broker Hub.
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Oregon/Washington brokers: drug list changes for Q1 2018
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing Jan. 1
- Covered California and Health Net extend deadline to Dec. 22 for a Jan. 1 effective date