Small is the new big. At least, that’s how we look at the upcoming move for your 51–100 groups who will switch to small group coverage at renewal.
Small Group 2.0 – brought to you by Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net) – delivers big solutions for all-size small groups. With all-time favorites and flexible combinations, Small Group 2.0 is the intersection of perfect-fit coverage and price.
Making the move even easier is our Moving Kit of resources:
- Reform Refresher: A snapshot of key reform requirements and what’s different with small group coverage.
- Small Group 2.0 Plan Designs: Solutions that work for bigger groups.
Tailored Network Comparison Lists: Lists by area of the state that show the participating physician groups and hospitals included with our tailored HMO networks compared to our full HMO network.
- Renewal checklist: Simplifying renewals for you and your clients.
The Moving Kit is available as a digital guide, or you can download individual PDFs. You’ll find it all on the Broker Hub.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool