Small is the new big. At least, that’s how we look at the upcoming move for your 51–100 groups who will switch to small group coverage at renewal.
Small Group 2.0 – brought to you by Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net) – delivers big solutions for all-size small groups. With all-time favorites and flexible combinations, Small Group 2.0 is the intersection of perfect-fit coverage and price.
Making the move even easier is our Moving Kit of resources:
- Reform Refresher: A snapshot of key reform requirements and what’s different with small group coverage.
- Small Group 2.0 Plan Designs: Solutions that work for bigger groups.
Tailored Network Comparison Lists: Lists by area of the state that show the participating physician groups and hospitals included with our tailored HMO networks compared to our full HMO network.
- Renewal checklist: Simplifying renewals for you and your clients.
The Moving Kit is available as a digital guide, or you can download individual PDFs. You’ll find it all on the Broker Hub.
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!