Health Net has developed a tremendous selling opportunity to help you finish 2016 strong! If you have employer groups with 51–100 “benefit eligible” employees, but also have “full-time equivalent” employees that bump the groups over the 100-employee limit (per the Affordable Care Act), Health Net has the solution: Large Group Enhanced Choice!
Our offer includes our popular and proven Enhanced Choice portfolio and more!
- Plenty of choice – employer groups can choose up to 6 plans from our Enhanced Choice portfolio.
- Composite rates.
- A dedicated Large Group Account Management Team.
- A flat 5 percent broker commission.
- Our broker bonus program! $50 per HMO member, $75 per PPO member (effective dates 10/1/16–12/1/16).
What you need to do
Act fast! This offer is only available for effective dates 10/1/16-12/1/16!
- Contact your general agent today who will help you sell, enroll and process the new sale.
- See the flyer that outlines further important steps and details about this opportunity.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, contact your Health Net sales consultant or your general agent sales representative today!
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!