Here at Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net), we’re making 2017 simple with easy renewals! Our line-up of Individual & Family Plans (IFP) remains unchanged from 2016.
2017 IFP Portfolio — Same plan choices, standard updates
2017 looks a lot like 2016 with a couple of design changes:
- Members who enroll in an EPO plan must choose a primary care physician (PCP) for 2017. They continue to have the flexibility to go directly to any provider in the Pure Care One EPO network. This change results from a new Covered California™
- Standard benefit changes were made per Covered California direction.
Your clients may choose to automatically renew the coverage they have now. Or, they can explore other coverage during open enrollment. To view a PDF of our full line-up of choices, along with region list, please click on here.
- September 30: Health Net mails renewal letters to our members who enrolled via Covered California. We are mailing at the 90-day mark to coincide with Covered California’s early renewal date.
- October 3: Covered California opens for early renewal.
- October 17: Health Net mails renewal letters to our members who enrolled directly with us.
- November 1: Open enrollment officially begins.
- November 30: Health Net mails 30-day reminder letters.
- December 15: Last day to enroll in new coverage for a January 1, 2017, effective date. Also the deadline for consumers to verify information and income with Covered California in order to qualify for tax credits in 2017.
- January 31, 2017: Open enrollment for 2017 closes.
You will receive a letter from Health Net, along with a list of impacted clients, if you have IFP business with us in California. Questions? Please contact your Account Executive or call Broker Services at 1-800-909-3447, option 1, or email to Brokers@healthnet.com.