Oregon/Washington Small Business Group plan Basic Benefit Schedule and Group Medical and Hospital Service Agreement booklets, with the effective date of January 1, 2017 and later, will contain the updates as shown in the “Notice of Changes” link on www.healthnet.com/broker.
Health Net must provide notice of changes in coverage to groups, as required by law, prior to the group’s renewal date. Please notify your clients of this information to ensure we meet compliance requirements.
Please click on the link above for details on the Basic Benefit Schedule and Group Medical and Hospital Service Agreement language modifications and inform your employer group clients and your brokers/consultants of the changes described in the notices.
If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact your Health Net Account Manager.
- 2019 New Case Submission Rules for Groups of 1-50
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Business-boosting solutions for the 2019 selling season
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool