Oregon/Washington Small Business Group plan Basic Benefit Schedule and Group Medical and Hospital Service Agreement booklets, with the effective date of January 1, 2017 and later, will contain the updates as shown in the “Notice of Changes” link on www.healthnet.com/broker.
Health Net must provide notice of changes in coverage to groups, as required by law, prior to the group’s renewal date. Please notify your clients of this information to ensure we meet compliance requirements.
Please click on the link above for details on the Basic Benefit Schedule and Group Medical and Hospital Service Agreement language modifications and inform your employer group clients and your brokers/consultants of the changes described in the notices.
If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact your Health Net Account Manager.
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Oregon/Washington brokers: drug list changes for Q1 2018
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing Jan. 1
- 2018 Oregon and Washington SBG Underwriting Guidelines
- 2018 New Case Submission Rules for Groups of 1-50