Tuesday, January 31, is the last day for clients to make their first premium payment and have their coverage start effective January 1, 2017. Outreach is underway and you can help connect your clients.
We’re reaching out to enrollees to let them know that we are still waiting for their first premium payment so that we can start their coverage with Health Net of California, Inc., Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net), or Ambetter from Health Net (in Arizona). Without payment of the first premium, we’ll have to cancel the enrollment.
Time is running out, so we’d appreciate your help, too. Please remind your clients to make their payment before the month ends! Paying is easy:
- Pay online
- Or pay by phone – 1-800-539-4193: Health Net’s secure system is open 24 hours a day with no wait times.
Thank you for helping us connect with these folks and ensure they have health coverage in 2017.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool