Tuesday, January 31, is the last day for clients to make their first premium payment and have their coverage start effective January 1, 2017. Outreach is underway and you can help connect your clients.
We’re reaching out to enrollees to let them know that we are still waiting for their first premium payment so that we can start their coverage with Health Net of California, Inc., Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net), or Ambetter from Health Net (in Arizona). Without payment of the first premium, we’ll have to cancel the enrollment.
Time is running out, so we’d appreciate your help, too. Please remind your clients to make their payment before the month ends! Paying is easy:
- Pay online
- Or pay by phone – 1-800-539-4193: Health Net’s secure system is open 24 hours a day with no wait times.
Thank you for helping us connect with these folks and ensure they have health coverage in 2017.
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!